Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Energized

Maybe I just needed to be away from walking for a short while.

Yesterday I walked to a bookstore and to the Post Office to get my mail. It felt great and I felt as if I could go quite a bit farther, but because I'm on deadline, I didn't.

Today, I really wanted to head to the park and walk a few miles, but I had appointments. I did get to walk the short distance to the Post Office, but I didn't have time to make it to the park.

I'm really excited! I was worried that I would totally lose my desire to walk. My plan was to force myself to start walking as soon as the Summer issue was sent to the printer. I figured after a little time went by, I would begin to want it again. That might have worked. In the meantime, I'm thrilled!

I'll be back to my old self in no time ... as soon as I get the Summer issue to press.

No comments: