Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maintaining Stress Relief

I'm not sure that "maintaining stress relief" is even a valid concept. But, I felt so good after yesterday's walk, I decided I need to walk at least a little most days to help burn off some of my stress.

So shortly after arriving home and popping dinner into the oven, I went for a short walk. It was crisp outside, so I wore my jeans and a winter coat. I had not planned to walk fast or even athletically, so the attire was appropriate.

Regardless, the short walk of about 25-min was just what I needed. I came home feeling good, less stressed and a little less hungry.

Yeah, I think I'll try it again.
______________________________

PS: I FINALLY registered for the Cincinnati Flying Pig Half Marathon today! I can't believe I forgot. I was worried that it might have been sold out. If you have not yet registered, there is still time.

No comments: