Saturday, September 22, 2007

Expo Update

So far so good at Appleton. The people are EXTREMELY friendly! It's odd how not many locals seem to know about the race. Actually, it is servers at restaurants, and people like that who don't know about the race. I find that funny, considering the starting line is not too far away.

Things seem to be spread out. If I had known I would have probably considered renting a car like Karen did.

The expo was nice. It is small, and for most of the day traffic was good. Toward the end of the day it was very slow and time dragged. Regardless, the people we met were great. I do think we will get some new subscribers from it. And maybe even some new advertisers. (Keep your fingers crossed.)

OK, I'm off to bed. Dinner ended up being later than we had planned and I'm tired. More tomorrow.

No comments: