Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bad Mood

I've been in a bad mood all day. Well, "bad mood" might be too much, I was in more of a blue mood.

It started out when I dropped the car key under the car in the morning rain. I had to get a broom to retrieve it. Then I didn't get the information I needed to get some stuff done. (Maybe tomorrow, I was told.) Other people are irritated with me. (Never good.) The skies are grey, it's raining and snowing at the same time and I really could have used a little bit of sunshine and fresh air today.

I'm sitting here thinking about everything I have yet to do tonight and looking outside at the yucky weather. Argh! Too much for someone in a not so good mood.

Earlier this evening I had planned to skip my walk because of weather and mood. Obviously, that was a big mistake.

I'm putting on my boots and winter coat right now and heading outside. (I hope I don't get soaked.) It certainly cannot make anything worse.
________________________

I walked for 30 min and feel better. It's pretty cold out with a hard snow that pelted me, but that's OK. Sometimes just being outside and moving is all that is needed to improve my mood.

No comments: