Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Inspiration


Every once in a while I hear from a reader who just makes my day. Usually its through e-mail or by letter - today I received a phone call.

The reader had just finished the Winter issue of WALK! Magazine, and called to comment about it. He has his own health problems, part of the reason he hadn't read the issue earlier. When he read about our cover people - Debbie Sokolov, Mike McBride, Steve Gaudet and Brandon Favela - he realized he doesn't have it so bad. In fact, he was inspired!

He went on to thank me for publishing the magazine and encouraged me to keep up the good work.

What was unusual about this reader is not only that he took the time to call, but that his timing was perfect! I had to cross a lot of hurdles to get the Spring issue to the printer, and I've been frustrated for a couple of days.

Today, thanks to this reader, I also feel inspired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are appreciated by far more readers than you will ever realize. I know my training group talks frequently about the magazine. Keep up the good work, Cindi.