Thursday, April 03, 2008

Airport Workout

I had a 90-min layover in Phoenix today. While walking around the airport killing time, I tried a new game - "see if you can pass the people who are on the moving sidewalk."

I didn't do bad! As soon as everyone in front of me got on the walkway, I picked up my pace. I was just starting to get a little closer to the guy in front of me when there was a break, and he had to walk on regular carpet for a few feet before he got on the second one. The entire distance of the second stretch, I was just one step behind him. Because he had to stop walking near the end as other were exiting, I passed him and won!

What makes it even more impressive is I was wearing boots with high heels and dragging may laptop in a briefcase on wheels.

I am the queen!

No comments: