I didn't used to be big on New Year's Resolutions. But I discovered that once goals were written down, I was much more successful.
In no particular order, here are a few of my New Year's Resolutions:
1) Walk five days a week most weeks of the year.
2) Enter some judged racewalks.
3) Walk faster.
4) Teach some old dogs new tricks. They all need to bark less, one needs to be outside more.
5) Eat more fruits and vegetables.
6) Reduce stress.
7) Work less.
8) Be more decisive.
9) Sleep more.
10) Spend more time with friends.
11) Manage my time better. (Less time on Twitter?)
Anyone else writing resolutions?