Saturday, December 10, 2005

Practice what you Preach

For the first time in months, I was available when my walking club met this morning. In fact, we were even meeting at an indoor track! What more could I want?

Well, when the alarm clock went off this morning I shut it off and rolled over. I had plenty of sleep, I need the exercise and I was excited to see everyone. It wasn't so much that I wanted to stay in bed, I just didn't want to get OUT of bed. I'm not sure that really makes sense, but in my mind it feels different. In my defense, this is the first time I have slept in in a very long time.

Regardless, I have to have more self discipline. Starting next weekend, I will work harder to get up and walk every single Saturday morning. Of course, I will be meeting with the Fleet Feet walkers, so I will have people depending on me, but I promise, I will be there.

No comments: