Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Taking My Own Advice

I'm making more of an effort to get in a walk every day. To make it a little more festive, the family went to the Columbus Zoo tonight to see the holiday lights. It's been a number of years since we've been to see the holiday lights and it was really fun! The zoo has really made an effort to expand the decorations and the lights were fantastic! And because Christmas is over, the crowd was quite a bit smaller than last week's masses. (I don't do well in crowds.)

We walked around mesmerized for about 2 hours. I have no idea how far we walked since I forgot to wear a pedometer, but I can definitely feel it in my legs. Though I just started my everyday walking program on Sunday, I'm already feeling a difference.

What a great way to exercise and maintain a festive mood at the same time!

No comments: