Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Procrastination

Yes, I am frequently guilty of procrastination. That is why I was at the post office tonight at 10. I had a couple of things that absolutely had to be postmarked with today's date. Luckily, a friend of mine recently told me about a post office near the airport that is open until 11 p.m. during the week. It is also open on Sundays!

I couldn't figure out why this particular post office smelled like the airport. (How does an airport smell?)

I wasn't alone tonight -- there were A LOT of people in line with me! Hmm. Maybe that is why there is a local post office open until 11 p.m.?

In a situation like this, most people tend to take it in stride. We all know it is our own fault that we are there. I could tell many were on the same deadline I was.

The good news is, I made the deadline and I know I will sleep a little better tonight.

No comments: