Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

The thought of going to Antrim Park today to walk a couple of loops around the lake in the sun was pretty exciting! It was a beautiful day and my son didn't have a baseball game for me to go to. I couldn't wait!

At the same time, I had a bunch of books to return to the library and I needed to stop at the grocery store and post office.

The park was calling me, but part of me felt silly driving to walk and then driving to run errands when I could combine everything. What to do, what to do, what to do?

I decided to walk to do my errands and get exercise along the way. Yes, I missed the park and it would have been great, but I felt better doing it this way. Now, before you go thinking I'm a fanatic, I often need to drive to a park to get the mental health benefits of walking. But today I was a little more green

No comments: