Saturday, April 29, 2006

Good Training Walk

I walked with my Buckeye Strider buddies today. Deb, a true early bird, had those of us going to the Flying Pig walking at 7 a.m. to get our 8 miles in. The rest of the clan joined us at 8 a.m. to get in 4 miles. The weather was beautiful, the company was great, it was a fun morning.

I'll taper this week, as if my mid-week training ever needs tapering. (So much to do, so little time.)

My walking buddies were great sports trying out different energy bars for me. We are planning a review of the products in the Summer issue and those who showed up today were very helpful. To find out what they think, you'll have to get the Summer issue!

Unfortunately, I have not yet purchased new shoes, and my blister is back. I better do something about it before next weekend.

No comments: