Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Baseball Season has Started

I really enjoy baseball. I think the main reason is that the weather is rarely bad for a baseball game. If it rains, they don't play. If it snows, they take a break to blow the snow off the field. (Cleveland Indians fans will know what I'm talking about.) And I get to eat hot dogs! The best hot dogs are baseball hot dogs. (During football season they play during any weather! Yuck!)

For today's game, the weather was beautiful. The sun was shining, there was a soft breeze, it was a great day. (My son played well, which made it even better.)The biggest problem with baseball is it cuts into my walking. I end up with the most time to walk when games are called due to bad weather! LOL I am hoping I can figure out a way to walk a little during games. Some fields work better for that than others.

After today's game, I walked to the post office to wear my new shoes a little bit more and mail off some subscriptions. I'm still trying to figure out if I can wear these shoes at the half marathon this weekend.

No comments: