Sunday, April 22, 2007

Computer Problems

I truly hate PCs - I've been a Mac person since day one of my publishing career. For a variety of sound reasons, I bought PCs for the WALK! Magazine offices. What I'm not used to is the additional viruses and weird corruptions that happen on PCs that never happen to Macs. And it is more difficult for me to locate the relevant files and fixes. So, for the past week, I've been battling some weird error message after another, but today everything is fixed!

The point of telling you this is, though I've had access to e-mail and Word, I have not been able to process orders or update my web site. Orders are being processed at a record rate, and tons of mail will go out later today!

I'm also planning to update a few things on our web site later today. Thank you everyone who have passed along links that don't work and other fixes. I really appreciate it!

No comments: