2) The ocassional rain that cools you off at just the right moment.
3) Ice cold watermelon when I get home.
4) Wildlife. We saw about 4 deer crash through the woods last week. They are prettier and more interesting in the woods than at the side of a highway. We also saw some amazingly beautiful birds.
5) The smell of freshly mowed grass.
6) The days are long enough I can walk pretty late in the day if I have to.
7) Not needing to wear several layers.
8) Breezes feel great.
9) Hearing kids cheer while playing baseball or softball nearby.
10) Wicking fabrics.