Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shirt Delays

We've all been waiting forever for this last shipment of shirts to be printed. I needed to change screen printers and chose the company I'm using because of a recommendation.

Shortly after I dropped the shirts off for printing, my sales rep changed employment. It took a while to get things back on track - Where was the sample? When was the proof coming? How many colors was the logo? Finally, when was the job scheduled to be completed?

Well, initially they were to be done Friday, then Monday, then Tuesday... Today they arrived, but they aren't quite right. Well, our regular white shirts are fine, it's the long-sleeved shirts that aren't right.

Anyway, the point is the shirts arrived today. I will do my best to get the orders out Friday and Saturday.

Thank you for your patience!

No comments: