Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm a Twitterer


Most of Twitter still seems vague to me. I'm not quite sure how to navigate, how to respond, how to get people to be followers and followees!

Unlike this blog and my website, the Twitter address doesn't seem to show when I'm on my page. From my best guess, I think this is the address: https://twitter.com/WALK_Magazine.

OK, I've been through my e-mail list and invited tons of people. If I didn't invite you and you want to participate, I'm not sure how you do that, but maybe you can figure out how to invite me.

I'm not sure what we will talk about all day, but we'll probably find something.

Hey Larry, I have an idea. Set up a Twitter account and you can have your support people post about your success during the Columbus Marathon this October!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindi, that is a great idea! I think we should discuss that this weekend during the clinic. I will have Andrea stop by, and you guys can figure that out.

Heck, I can't even figure out how to sign in to this blog without being "anonymous".

Larry