Thursday, April 22, 2010

Searching for Cindi

Every once in a while, I check the stats to see how many people are visiting my blog and how they find me.

The obvious searches start with my name, WALK! Magazine or some type of walking search. "Cindi Leeman blog" is the most common. Today I discovered that two different people found this blog by searching for "antsy legs"! Really?

Before I wrote my blog posting about antsy legs, I actually did a very similar online search. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

BTW: The more I exercise, the less I get antsy legs. It seems to happen most often when I walk a little farther or when I have not walked in a long time and I'm trying to catch up.

So, for all of you who found me by some odd online search -- Welcome! I hope you come back often.

No comments: