Sunday, February 04, 2007

Heading to Charleston

We are heading to Charleston, SC for the Cooper River Bridge Run! I've heard a lot of good things about this race over the past couple of years. We are very excited to be going there!

The race starts at 8 a.m. March 31 and is a 10K. Because they anticipate 50,000 entrants in the event, I imagine the elite runners finish before the people in the last corral will even start. What is especially exciting is that walkers will wear chips this year and will be allowed to complete the entire race! (It was different in previous years.)

I'm not sure I will enter the event. The Expo booth is open for 12 hours Thursday and 14 hours Friday. Then we have to pack. I would have to be at the starting line at 6:30 a.m. Boy, that may be tough. I guess I better decide soon, before they sell out.

If you are going to be in Charleston, stop by our booth! We love to meet readers in person!

No comments: