Friday, January 01, 2010
Last Year's Resolutions -- Success?
1) Walk five days a week most weeks of the year. -- Didn't make five as often as I wanted, but did make it four days most weeks.
2) Enter some judged racewalks. -- There were conflicts and the Buckeye Striders did not host the 1-hour racewalk we usually host.
3) Walk faster. -- YES!!! I reached my half marathon PR at Air Force half this year! Woo hoo!
4) Teach some old dogs new tricks. -- They all need to bark less, one needs to be outside more. -- Nope. Though let the little blind dog outside more, she still has issues with being "house broken." Can't get the barking to reduce either.
5) Eat more fruits and vegetables. -- Yes! discovered I really like honeycrisp apples and ate lots of them this year. Also found some delicious oranges early on. We put more veggies in our main dishes and had a lot more salads with dinner.
6) Reduce stress. -- Partially successful. I had a horrible deadline at the beginning of the year and lost weight due to the stress. After that book was finished, life was better.
7) Work less. -- Partially successful. After meeting that really tough deadline, I did work less.
8) Be more decisive. -- I'm not sure. I might have been more decisive -- I might not have.
9) Sleep more. -- Yes, I did sleep more, just not consistently enough.
10) Spend more time with friends. -- I did, but not some friends I specifically had in mind, like Tammy.
11) Manage my time better. (Less time on Twitter?) -- I was moderately successful with this one. And I did spend way too much time on Twitter, though I did try to cut back a little.
After I post this, I guess I better come with up resolutions for 2010!
Posted by Cindi at 6:13 PM