Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Push Up Update -- Feeling Stronger Already

This was day 2 of the 100 Push Ups training program and I'm pretty excited! On Monday the second and last sets were 3 and I could barely do it -- especially the last 3.

Today the first set was 3 and they were almost easy! The other sets were 4, 2 and 3 with the final set was as many as possible, but a minimum of 4. I was able to do 6! Today's total was 18 and it was definitely easier than the 12 total of the first day.

My husband is working through a tougher level than I am. His sets were 10, 12, 8, 8 and a min of 12. His last set he did 14!

We both had muscle pain today, but it wasn't too bad. (I was more sore yesterday.) I am even more confident that I'll be able to do 100 at the end of this program.
__________

Our son has temporarily dropped out of the training program. He has a big wrestling meet this weekend.

No comments: