Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Friendly People

The people at the trail around the lake were especially friendly today! There were also a lot of them -- a sure sign that it is marathon training season.

In the middle of one loop one walker (who passed me) said she loved my shirt! (Of course I'm wearing one of my "Why run slow ehn you can walk really fast," shirts.)

Then while stretching, a runner came up to me and said he liked my hat and asked where I got it. I looked at him and said "Which hat am I wearing?" I had no idea!

It was my USATF hat that I got for volunteering at the US Junior Nationals Racewalk. It is a very cool hat.

The weather was great, the sun was shining and there were tons of people out. It made walking that much more fun that people were friendly!

Oh, and I should have told that woman to buy my shirt!

No comments: